Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Are You 247?

6-Week-Old Embryo (Rear View)I recently read a post by a buddy of mine where he was giving his opinion on abortion, and it kinda hit a nerve. Just so you know, I'll never hold ANYTHING against you for your personal beliefs, unless of course you if you believe in UFO's, no wait, not even then.

But, in case you want to know I believe abortion is your business, and by "your" I mean the chick who's got a bump in her front, and not anyone else's, you do what you feel is right, and don't listen to me or anybody else, and ESPECIALLY don't listen to the old white guys who run our country, they have no idea what it is to be progressive. In my opinion a fetus is not a person until it has self awareness, untill that point it's the same a fish. And we all know how much dan digs prawns. Do like P.E. says and Fight The Power!

If you'd like to know any more of my political, religious, theological, or meta-physical, beliefs, you can check out my weekly podcast entitled "Etiquette for Outlaws". No just kidding, but you can ask me.

And in case you're wondering, that's a 6-Week-Old Embryo up there, and not a tasty pink frog.omfg

Song O The Day Is : Atreyu - Bleeding

No comments: